[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - 2010 FORD FG FALCON XR6T
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Fri 18 Jan, 2019 5:53 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
 Post subject: 2010 FORD FG FALCON XR6T
PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul, 2010 4:34 pm 
Mr Indecisive

thought i'd better start a new thread for the new car... :)

its a brand new 2010 XR6T in Nitro...
i take delivery whenever i "de-modify" the trd and trade it in to them...

it'll have a custom leather interior which is black with blue stitching and "XR6 TURBO" embossed into the headrests...

here are the only pics i have of her: (taken off the dealer's website)

anyway, here are the planned mods from the very little amount of research i've done today... still have a WHOLE lot more research to do...
if anyone has any suggestions/comments, i'm open to hear them...
the numbers to the right of the items is the most likely the order/stages i'll be buying & installing them in. :) (yes, i really am that anal and ocd about modding cars these days! :lol:)
http://www.forghani.net/forum/download.php?id=2306

the first 4 items in the stereo section is only the first option that i came across today... i'm SURE there will be a cheaper option out there and if anyone knows what it is, i'm all ears... :D

cya
ash

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul, 2010 5:44 pm 
male housemaid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul, 2010 8:09 pm 
4000RPM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul, 2010 9:31 pm 
Mr Indecisive

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07 Jul, 2010 9:51 pm 
4000RPM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 7:11 am 
Mr Indecisive

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 9:10 am 
Intuition

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 9:37 am 
Self appointed rAU God

Drives:

Circuit PB's: | Sprint = 52.9 | Clubman = 56.0 | National = 1:15.3| Sportsman = 53.7| Lakeside = 54.8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 9:56 am 
5000RPM

Drives:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 10:43 am 
Mr Indecisive

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 11:35 am 
male housemaid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 11:41 am 
Mr Indecisive

you're more than welcome to take it for a thrashing, i mean drive and see for yourself... :)

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 11:51 am 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
mums aurion gearbox isnt too bad. just the torque steer and the traction control that shits me. Who the fuck would put 200kw (265hp) through the front wheels is an idiot. let alone your turd.

anyway, youll be hanging the ass out in no time. and a better balanced car under cornering (drive coming from where its meant to)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 12:05 pm 
Mr Indecisive

meh... each to their own... the TRD was a fantastic car i thought... torque steer? ummm, just hold the steering wheel! :lol:
with enough time behind the wheel, you know which way the car will pull, so you just correct it slightly...

dont suppose your mum wants a rear sway bar and front strut brace for the aurion does she?
if you guys want them, they're yours...

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 1:34 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:
i'll ask dad, but i doubt it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 1:54 pm 
Warming up

Wow dude... nice upgrade...

Out of curiosity, you didn't want an EVO instead of a ford xr6 turbo?

Guess my preference would have been the evo, but the xr6t has some good potential for drifting it around, burnouts etc... all those "bogan" things to do... (which are freakin fun!!!)

Very nice car dude, am sure you will enjoy it....

Hmm ok, so guesses for your next car in 2yrs time... maybe a 135 BMW :lol: M3 or M5 even 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 2:31 pm 
Mr Indecisive

yeah, i thought about an EVO... but it has two problems for me that i cant get over...
1) its really small inside compared to the bigger cars... and i'm a big guy, so i feel cramped inside it...
2) its still sorta classed as a "hoons" car... and after my wrx i swore i'd never own a "hoons" car as a daily driver again... to much issues from the cops... :(

apart from those two, then hell yes, i would have loved an evo...
also, the evo is another 20k on top of what i paid for this car... :)

2yrs? give me a break! 2.5yrs! :lol:

EDIT: i just did some somes and on average, i have changed cars every 2yrs! :oops:
thats just excessive and not normal... :oops:

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 2:47 pm 
Warming up

You do realise that the silvia was a hoons car also right? :) The XR6T is too... BUT, it will only be if you dump it, change the rims, big exhaust etc etc

Meh, i used to change cars every 6mths.. cause i just got bored with cars. But the price range was always under $10k and were not new cars :)

but for the past 4yrs i had the same car (my old corona) which i sold when i moved down here, and bought the mazda for $2k as an a to b car for me which i kept as an a to b car for down here too

anyways - back on topic!

Sweet as car, those cars have HUGE potential for some big power outputs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 3:34 pm 
Mr Indecisive

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010 3:54 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next