[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - 2010 FORD FG FALCON XR6T
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Thu 17 Jan, 2019 8:55 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2010 FORD FG FALCON XR6T
PostPosted: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 9:41 pm 
Intuition

That's the spirit!

PostPosted: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 10:03 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
Sad face for ash.

PostPosted: Wed 18 Sep, 2013 10:07 pm 
Intuition

Car or time?

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 3:38 am 
5000RPM

Drives:
^^^^ update?

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 5:59 am 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:
Time. Stickier Tyres than last time yet .5sec slower :(

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 6:06 am 
1000RPM

Drives:
Any change in the mph?
Just couldn't get it off the line?

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 9:54 am 
Mr Indecisive

In all the times I've been, that was by far the worst night out.
Car performed well, as in, no issues.
I just couldn't get it off the line. It either bogged down or wheel spun off the line.
Worst run was a 15 something and I was stepping out till 3rd gear. I kept thinking, it'll straighten up, but it didn't, so I backed off and kept going in 4th.

No idea what was wrong with the my launches. With better tyres than before, I was sure I'd do better, but wasn't to be. :(

I was launching on roughly 4psi every time, but it would either bog down or wheel spin.
Anything more than 4psi and I was wheelspining on the line.
60ft times were all above 2.2 from the top of my head.
Maybe I need stickier rubber? I've got a set if xr8 rims at home that I was gonna put semis on, but really wanted an 11 as she sat. :(

I'll post up timeslips later for Lolz, but they're nothing to look at.

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 9:55 am 
Mr Indecisive

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 10:30 am 
1000RPM

Drives:
got your old time slips as well? I know the RA would really knock my times/speed around in the commodore so would be interesting to compare them

Well Jambo is this weekend so the track would/should be super preped which is strange

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 10:40 am 
pants

Drives:
maybe the stickier tyres aren't actually stickier?

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 3:15 pm 
5000RPM

Drives:
Were the tyres cold? :P

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 3:27 pm 
pants

Drives:

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 4:55 pm 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 6:44 pm 
might be a Holden?

Dave, the track was sticky as hell... I was out there Sunday for GM Mania and it wasn't that great, but they'd obviously done some work during the week because it was bloody sticky.

You're running Federal 595's hey Ash?

PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013 9:01 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:
The Evos are definately sticker than the last Tyres you had. Track was defs slippery cause I had no wheelspin (or power) lol. It was quite humid out there too

PostPosted: Tue 08 Oct, 2013 7:33 am 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:
Ash, you're up!

PostPosted: Tue 08 Oct, 2013 8:43 am 
Mr Indecisive

DO WANT SO FREAKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Tue 08 Oct, 2013 8:57 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Yeah that's mad ^^

PostPosted: Tue 08 Oct, 2013 9:23 am 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
THAT is cool!

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Tue 08 Oct, 2013 9:30 am 
Mr Indecisive

except in brisbane, my car would never turn black. :(

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next