[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - New car :)
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Thu 17 Jan, 2019 9:16 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: New car :)
PostPosted: Wed 13 Mar, 2013 7:47 am 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:

PostPosted: Wed 13 Mar, 2013 5:29 pm 
Caring Understanding Nineties Type

SS ute is $37k driveaway

PostPosted: Wed 13 Mar, 2013 6:43 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
37k for a 300+ kw v8 ute that can't go offroad. You seriously couldn't buy anything less practical for that money. You seriously don't care. I like this :)

PostPosted: Wed 13 Mar, 2013 7:10 pm 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
You love seeing the positive side of things, don't you? :P

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Sat 16 Mar, 2013 8:16 am 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:

PostPosted: Tue 19 Mar, 2013 9:44 pm 

Deposit taken on the golf today.

fingers crossed in 48 hours i wont have a car!

PostPosted: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 2:50 pm 
Mr Indecisive

good luck! hope this one isnt a time waster! :)

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Thu 21 Mar, 2013 4:43 pm 

Well the golf is now sold and I have the cheque in my hand. Unfortunately the mechanic today said all of the brakes needed replacing, so I had to negotiate the sale down another $750. Which I think is better than having to pay to replace them anyway.

Now just to wait for my holder dealer to work his magic

PostPosted: Fri 22 Mar, 2013 7:05 am 
Mr Indecisive

^^like!!

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr, 2013 1:17 am 

Quick update. The dealer couldn't find the 2012 model in the right colour so he had still start looking for a 2013 build instead.

Unfortunately there aren't many of them around. When I rang him he told me the bad news and he couldn't find me one. But the good news was he had just ordered one to be specially built for me for the same price, without telling me. He read me like a book haha

Fingers crossed it is ready for the day I get back to aus.

Is it bad that I'm already looking at mods?

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr, 2013 2:02 am 
Mr Indecisive

That's awesome! Great news aye. :)
And no, it's not bad you're looking at mods. Just don't buy shit for it before you take delivery! Like I did. Lol
What is bad however is that you'll get your car impounded straight after you get it because you're a hoon. Lol

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr, 2013 8:28 am 

Pfft I'm not a hoon!

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr, 2013 12:29 pm 
plays the skin flute

Drives:
Reversing the car then slamming into first to spin the wheels says otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon 22 Apr, 2013 8:54 am 

Haha that poor old civic

PostPosted: Mon 22 Apr, 2013 10:12 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Never seen anyone abuse a Honda as brutally as what you did. Have no doubt Evan (gtir) could do a similar job though :P

PostPosted: Tue 23 Apr, 2013 1:42 pm 
Power Suits are for Pussies

Drives:
Get home and get your car mofo :)

PostPosted: Thu 25 Apr, 2013 7:15 am 
Nice WRX Fuckhead

Drives:
Yeahp, if its a Honda - give it to me i'll try and kill it for you.

Hell, give me any car and with your blessing i'll try and kill it.

PostPosted: Fri 26 Apr, 2013 5:27 pm 

Haha JNR ordering that new car right before I went o/s was the worst idea. I've spent half my holiday dreaming about my new car!

I haven't heard back from the dealer but fingers crossed it is ready for the day I get back 6th may

PostPosted: Wed 01 May, 2013 2:46 am 
4000RPM

How long have you been waiting?

PostPosted: Thu 02 May, 2013 2:29 am 

Been waiting about 6 weeks since I signed paperwork to start with.

Just got an email. ETA at this stage is 20th may :( so its bike only for me for 2 weeks after I get home.

Apparently it's built, just needs painting and final bits and pieces, then to be shipped from SA

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next