cheap large-screen tablet

For chat about everything, from the world of gadgets, to improving your home theatre setup.

Moderators: DreamensioN, Splash

dorift
I love lamp
Drives: Toyota Hilux Diablo

Re: cheap large-screen tablet

Post by dorift » Fri 09 Oct, 2015 6:34 pm

Just an update.
Camped at somerset, found I had Fuck all internet, and even Telstra wasn't steady enough to stream. So for second year running, we drove into kilcoy pub for the grand finals.
Good times.
Hope your setup turned out ok Dan
89 Corolla SX
90 Pulsar GTiR
95 Barina GSi
98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

iano
glass always half empty
Drives: by my own accord

cheap large-screen tablet

Post by iano » Sat 10 Oct, 2015 8:27 am

^^ lol that's gold. and yeah, phone reception with Telstra is balls throughout most of Brisbane valley for some strange reason - suspect all the water might have a bit to do with it
This isn't life, it's just stuff. And it's become more important to you than living. Well, honey, that's just nuts

dan
argument inc
Drives: German's mum........

Re: cheap large-screen tablet

Post by dan » Sat 10 Oct, 2015 2:49 pm

camped at bribie ocean beach, had at least 2 bars 3G and up to 4 bars 4G, so got to watch all the games from the campsite thankfully!!

used the iPhone as a hotspot to watch the AFL on the tablet, the union on the laptop with foxtel go app and the league on the laptop in a browser to NRL.com. couldn't believe how fucking shit the NRL options were - they didn't show it on foxtel and you couldn't watch full screen, only in a tiny box. fucked around with it for the first 20mins of the game trying to find a better option but couldnt. ended up zooming in on the box to make it full screen but the quality was so/so. thankfully the epic game made up for the shit quality. rugby via foxtel on the laptop was easily the best - HD quality and could have output it to the TV via HDMI if i cbf-ed. glad to see all the games tho, was an epic weekend of footy.

what'd you think of the cows?? and wallabies??
camo means mogg, and mogg means business