[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - Whinge 2.0: Would you like some cheese with your whine?
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Fri 18 Jan, 2019 5:23 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3772 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 189  Next
 Post subject: Whinge 2.0: Would you like some cheese with your whine?
PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 10:28 am 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
Whinge here. More to come from me.

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

Post subject: Re: Whinge 2.0: Would you like some cheese with your whine?
PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 10:59 am 
Mr Indecisive

my whinge is that the new thread sucks...
needs more whinging... :(

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 12:53 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
My whinge is that your whinge is shit!

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 12:54 pm 
Mr Indecisive

well your whinge is worse than my whinge cause you're whinging about my whinge which you think is shit...
shit upon shit...

:fyou

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 1:05 pm 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:
Get a room.

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 1:12 pm 
Mr Indecisive

fuq off you fuqn cnut... stop being a jealous fuq... :x

:D

god i'm so bored at work today...

you know its a quiet day when you tidy up spreadsheets and make them look "pretty"... :lol:

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 2:19 pm 
5000RPM

Drives:
Bought 4 sushi rolls. Could only eat 2.5 Wasted $3.30. Eyes bigger than stomach. Have to keep remembering to eat less.

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 2:20 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
I just ate a whole eagle boys BBQ chicken on thin and feel pretty fuckin average.

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 4:40 pm 
I love lamp

Drives:

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 9:53 pm 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
Do your husbands eat sushi?

I annihilate 4 sushi rolls at a time and end up feeling like I could have gone 5 or 6.

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 10:04 pm 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
FWP - People that press the walk button when crossing the screen despite you being there before them

Anyone that walks a lot will have had this happen to them. You wait for the green man at the lights so you can cross the street. You press the button that notifies the traffic lights system that you're there and want to cross.

Some moron comes along wanting to cross as well. They know you're there; they can see you. Yet they Press the fucking button. You know what, cnt? There's a pretty good chance that I've pressed the button. I don't just stand around, loitering near traffic lights hoping the trick people into not pressing the button and therefore missing their opportunity to cross.

In fact the act of you pressing that button is an implication that I am a moron that doesn't realise he should press the button if he wants the cross the road. Thanks, random stranger, I like feeling like a dingus.

PostPosted: Fri 04 Nov, 2011 10:05 pm 
4000RPM

touchy touchy aren't ya?

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 12:51 am 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
It's a whinge thread, mate. The point is to rant and go a little overboard.

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 2:53 am 
4000RPM

Have you ever seen me complain?

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 7:59 am 
5000RPM

Drives:
I'm with boods in regards to sushi rolls... i can demolish 4 pretty easily.. haven't had sushi rolls in ages..... might make a trip to the shops some time today...

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 9:08 am 
5000RPM

Drives:
The first Monday and Tuesday of every month (or it might be the 2nd Monday/Tuesday) - the sushi train at Toowong has $2 sushi. Everything (if you order it, or if it's on the train) is $2. You need to get there early to get infront of the UQ student crowd, but once you're in there's no time limit.

Also - every Sunday night, the sushi place at the Orion Shopping Center at Springfield has all you can eat sushi for $20. Bookings essential.

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 9:26 am 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 10:42 am 
plays the skin flute

Drives:
The new gmail colour scheme is hideous, why would you just such a shit blue.

Went straight back to old layout.

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 11:01 am 
5000RPM

Drives:
Even the new themes are a bit ordinary. I like the new gmail layout, but I don't like any of the colour schemes or themes. They suck.

PostPosted: Sat 05 Nov, 2011 3:18 pm 
I love lamp

Drives:
Hoping the dog is fix0red now.

Third knee operation yesterday, got him home this morning. So we're broke once again. Again.

He's pretty happy this time, chillin on his bed:

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3772 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 189  Next