[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - Whinge 2.0: Would you like some cheese with your whine?
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Thu 17 Jan, 2019 9:18 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whinge 2.0: Would you like some cheese with your whine?
PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug, 2015 2:00 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
This isn't the happy thread either but my voice is now 100% - thanks to the Botox op that finally, has worn off and is doing what it was intended for

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug, 2015 2:10 pm 
Mr Indecisive

thats great news Ian. you must be really happy. :)

Jon. happy to give it to you for a lend. i used to use it for cars, but havent done that in a long time. i have a 35mm prime too, but thanks for the offer.
im overseas for 3wks on monday. so if you wanna grab it this weekend, just let me know.
send me a text on sunday if you wanna come around and grab it. :) i've sent you a PM with my address. :)

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug, 2015 2:25 pm 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:
Nice outcome iano!

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug, 2015 4:00 pm 
1000RPM

awesome, thanks heaps ash. good to hear iano. it's friday afternoon and not even the whinge thread is feeling down :D

PostPosted: Fri 14 Aug, 2015 5:11 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug, 2015 1:26 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Cisco ipcc went down all morning :( so not fun.....

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2015 10:14 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
If anybody on here doesn't yet have kids, either in the womb or otherwise......and have them on the brain I strongly urge you to reconsider!!!!?

Two words: Ear infections.

Fuck this shit. Just fuck it. Think of your head as a 1.25L soft drink bottle with about 200ml left in it. Splish splosh.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:34 am 
I love lamp

Drives:
You or them?

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2015 12:01 pm 
pants

Drives:
If I get sick I generally don't blame my kids..

However I do spend my day crawling around on the floors of medical centres.

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2015 12:46 pm 
1000RPM

are a heap of people sick at the moment? I know a few people who've had shocking coughs they just can't shake.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2015 1:56 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Me!! Tried to push on and just get back to work but epic failed. Busy frontline emergency contact centre and a bung ear....just not happening. Dizzy to the point I was about to collapse.

Promptly sent home, back to the GP I go. That's another rant - the amount of cash I've bled out on scripts and consults lately.

PostPosted: Mon 14 Sep, 2015 2:06 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:

PostPosted: Thu 17 Sep, 2015 3:05 pm 
pants

Drives:
Got a toasted sandwich for lunch from a place up the road from work. Opened it when I got back to the office and they haven't fucking toasted it for long enough so it's just a warm soggy sandwich.

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

PostPosted: Thu 17 Sep, 2015 6:55 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
Fuck I hate that!!!

PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 9:01 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Get out of work after being spanked with inbound frontline emergencies for a solid 8 hours, hungry like an emaciated polar bear, so I line up at my local Miss India.

There's this scraggly grey haired woman straight out of Nimbin getting her rant on to the guy behind the counter wanting to know:

- where do you get your meat from
- how do you cook it
- what ingredients do you use in your sauces, where from, how grown etc

This silly bitch did not let up. Goes without saying I muttered a louder than required fuck this, and got a meal elsewhere, but seriously love. Here is the shit. There is the tray. If you don't like it - there is the god damn door?

PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 9:04 pm 
Intuition

Did you at least give your mum a lift home?

PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 9:08 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
oooooooooh snap

:lol:

no, she got a cab from the airport fresh from 2 months overseas. And her hair isn't grey either.

PostPosted: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 9:08 pm 
pants

Drives:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct, 2015 11:48 am 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
The fuck?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444441694.289842.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444441694.289842.jpg [ 247.01 KiB | Viewed 3605 times ]

I had to make this post on 4G. Looks like an interesting conversation is about to be had!!

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct, 2015 12:22 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Turn your wifi off then retest

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189  Next