[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - Happy Thread v2.0
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Thu 17 Jan, 2019 9:20 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158  Next
 Post subject: Re: Happy Thread v2.0
PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug, 2015 10:08 pm 
Mr Indecisive

Funnily enough I hardly ever get anyone trying to race me. Or if they do, I smoke them by the time I hit 2nd gear so it's not even any fun. :(

After you give it some, roll in second and then when you slow down to about 50kmh drop it to 1st and stab the throttle slightly. If you do it right it'll backfire. Best to do it in the city or Southbank between the buildings. Hahaha.
Yes, I'm that immature.

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug, 2015 10:23 pm 
MILF Hunter!

Try a key banger on it Brendan :P

PostPosted: Tue 25 Aug, 2015 2:26 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
Haha, I though about a key banger but being EFI it wont fill the pipes with fuel :(

I've left it at home the last 2 days, and glad I did this morning, really wet roads and it slides without any throttle let alone if I try to accelerate!!

PostPosted: Tue 25 Aug, 2015 10:57 pm 
Mr Indecisive

Yeah she's a handful in the rain. I've learnt to just put it in drive and use no more than 1/4 throttle. Also don't even think about trying to overtake anyone at any speed unless you're ready for some Tokyo drift. Lol

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 8:44 am 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:
I want a like button on Ash's posts :P

PostPosted: Fri 04 Sep, 2015 11:43 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Free bbq lunch at work. Giddy. Up.

sofa king goooooood

PostPosted: Tue 15 Sep, 2015 1:48 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Sorry, but how good is this :lol:

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 7:51 am 
Mr Indecisive

So we went out to Providence at South Ripley yesterday just to look at the new display homes........fast forward 4hrs later...

we put a deposit on a block of land pending all the usual bullshit (finance/soil tests/etc).
registration of the block isnt until march next year so suits our planning perfectly. :D

block is 512m2, flat-ish and only has 0.5m fill in the back corner. so pretty happy with the land choice. :)

now the wife who is the budgeter/planner/tight-with-money/hates-debt is in full freak out mode. she got back in the car, lit up a smoke and goes "what the FUCK have we just done!?!". HAHAHAHA :lol:

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 8:42 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
You've bought a fucking house that's what you've done!!! :D nice work youse

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 9:18 am 
5000RPM

Drives:
Haha. My wife way the same. Congrats.

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 11:55 am 
I love lamp

Drives:

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 12:07 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Well yeah but call it a house....eventually :p

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 1:47 pm 
Mr Indecisive

yeah, thats how i talked the wife down from the emotional edge so to speak.
its an option to buy the land. it gives us 21 days to back out of it with no harm done if need be.

she messaged me today though and said "FYI i am actually really excited about the land now!" haahahahahaha.

this whole "growing up" thing sucks just for the record. :P

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 2:13 pm 
5000RPM

Drives:
Haha. That sounds almost identical to how it went down with Tracey and myself.

"Let's just go in here and have a look"

Walked out having placed a deposit and the rest is history. :)

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep, 2015 7:39 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
Yep...

And congrats!!

PostPosted: Tue 22 Sep, 2015 12:12 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Finally getting somewhere with this ear infection that has been plaguing me for months. Had to take prednisone to help drain it out. That drug is utterly messed up, if a GP ever wants to put you on this shit -DECLINE. it'll make you crazier than a pack of 40 cats.

Went back to my usual GP instead of the local mob. I have a lot of difficulty getting into her being back in FT work....but now won't go anywhere else. She knocked the problem on the head in less than 5 minutes. Now off this terrible synthetic mind altering steroid, and my head and ears feel as clear as a bell again.

#relief

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:39 am 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
Booked two more 2016 weddings in the last 4 days :D

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:52 am 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:
Go moo .... glad you're kicking it! :)

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep, 2015 11:05 am 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
Not quitting the day job anytime soon, though ;)

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep, 2015 11:10 am 
GTiR wannabe

Drives:
Mate, just glad you're doing your own thing too - it's important! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158  Next