[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - What has made/ruined you're day (whinge/happy thread)
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Thu 17 Jan, 2019 8:56 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: What has made/ruined you're day (whinge/happy thread)
PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug, 2015 8:26 pm 
I love lamp

Drives:
I was gonna point out the kids thing but figured no one would care lol

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug, 2015 8:54 pm 
argument inc

Drives:
morro is woolies and the steaks there are not that great anymore. they're better than your average woolies pub, but not as good as they used to be.

hearing the creek is woolies explains why the prices are too high.

the QA is independent and is a fantastic pub. paddo is similar.

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug, 2015 8:56 pm 
argument inc

Drives:

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug, 2015 9:18 pm 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2015 8:40 am 
I love lamp

Drives:

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2015 9:17 am 
male housemaid

QA have 2 for one steaks on a Tuesday from Memory. Went there a few times last year. I wouldn't pay full price for the steaks ($25 plus I think???).

Post subject: What has made/ruined you're day (whinge/happy thread)
PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2015 10:08 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
A mini dan.....god help us

:P

Nah mate, fantastic news is she very far along?

Last edited by iano on Wed 19 Aug, 2015 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2015 10:10 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Oh and the piney just near the gabba do great 2 for 1 meals but forget which day. Kick arse venue for kids as well, playground, little activity packs etc.

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug, 2015 1:34 pm 
argument inc

Drives:
cheers lads. due 28th feb.

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug, 2015 7:52 pm 
pants

Drives:
Made: Marika taught herself to whistle

Ruined: Marika taught herself to whistle

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

PostPosted: Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:31 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
M: Picked up a mid 2011 model iMac that was a fraction of the price of a new one, runs like a charm and has/does everything I want. Happy days.

R: Mflu returned for another round and this time the bloody things evil and depraved. Sweats, chills, no energy, sinuses have more fucking snot backed up than a Hoover dam......I am one short tempered prick right now :(

PostPosted: Tue 15 Sep, 2015 8:56 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
Start with the ruined. Still haven't been on the bike that's 2.5 weeks now and itching to get back on.

Made: New Zealand on Sunday!!! Hells yes!!!

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct, 2015 12:07 pm 
Mr Indecisive

Ruined: I dropped off the blue beast to the transport company to ship to tassie this morning. :cry:

Made: I'm officially 100% debt free. First time since 2003 (?) when i bought my first car. :D
well, that is until the mortgage kicks in. :( but that isnt until March. :D :D :D

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct, 2015 2:27 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
You sold the falcon???

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct, 2015 2:48 pm 
Mr. Diplomacy

Drives:
Nice work! How weird is it not paying a loan back every week!?

"The argument doesn't work with me. Go back to your cracker jack lifestyle and I'll meet you at the evolutionary bell curve ... I'll be sitting there a while, it's kind of a tortoise and the hare story." - Bill Hicks

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct, 2015 3:17 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Heh here's one for you Ash :)

FINALLY got around to putting a half decent alpine deck in our main family hack (the CR-V). Guy whose installing gets to the splits (brand new unboxed Focal 6.5in) and assumed they would drop straight in.

They don't. Doh. Obviously you can make just about anything fit anywhere with the right know how but I'm not going to spend hundreds $$ to achieve that.

I'll keep them for 41ANO at some point.

The deck running off the factory alpine 6in dual cones sounds decent in its own right anyway. Previous owner was elderly and I'd assume never caned the audio system in the 15 odd years he owned the car.

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct, 2015 9:20 pm 
Mr Indecisive

Yeah sold the coon. It's just sat their unused most of the time. I used to drive it maybe once a weekend just to keep her "running".

Yeah feels strange seeing so much money in my account after being paid. Haha.

I had a SUBSTANTIAL amount of debt before meeting/marrying Bec. I always just managed to pay it off an then replace it with something else. Credit cards, personal loans, buying random shit all the time. I was living pay check to pay check every month.
Fast forward 18mths since Bec has controlled our income and I'm completely debt free, gone on overseas trips and have SUBSTANTIAL savings. I wish I met her years and years ago. I'd be so much better off. Lol

Lol. Really? To big or too thick? They're so slim so it can't be the thickness. Didn't you research/measure the diameter. Lol

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Thu 15 Oct, 2015 4:40 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Just a bit too wide, the front doors in the V take 6in diameter and absolutely no more. Usually there's room to put a spacer which is what I assumed but apparently not, otherwise depth becomes the issue. I measured them for the Accord and this time they're definitely gonna fit.

PostPosted: Thu 15 Oct, 2015 7:57 am 
Mr Indecisive

fair enough. just take the grinder out

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 16 Oct, 2015 11:59 am 
I love lamp

Drives:
Made: it's Friday. Enough said.

Ruined: the front glass has separated from the frame of my pos android phone. Woke up this morning and it's just seemingly come apart overnight.

The glass actually sits on the chassis, and is only really held in by the wire connectors to the main board now.
I've got no issues using some super glue as a fix, but can anyone tell me if superglue might hurt electrical components if I get overzealous with it? Or would it be fine? Only going to use a few dabs to hold the glass in place again of course

uploadfromtaptalk1444960781466.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1444960781466.jpeg [ 134.97 KiB | Viewed 4506 times ]

98 200sx
04 Forester XT
99 Hilux ute (woohoo!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next