[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
redlineAU.com • View topic - What has made/ruined you're day (whinge/happy thread)
redlineAU.com Search Search - FAQ

Messages Login

It is currently Thu 17 Jan, 2019 9:18 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
 Post subject: Re: What has made/ruined you're day (whinge/happy thread)
PostPosted: Fri 16 Oct, 2015 7:29 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Made: it's Friday.

Ruined: The traffic at bne domestic arrivals is FUCKING BALLS.

Seriously. Fix it.

PostPosted: Fri 16 Oct, 2015 9:40 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Location: deep in the mists of boost, far beyond the thick cloud of tyre smoke
Drives:
Fuck mate, it's been like that for years!!

PostPosted: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 5:51 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Not as bad as this. Gridlocked at 7pm on a Friday evening ffs. Couldn't even get into the short term carpark without a half hour wait.

PostPosted: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 3:17 pm 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:
Are you serious? I used to fly into Brisbane on Friday afternoons and it was that bad years ago I work longer hours away so I can come back on Thursdays.

PostPosted: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 4:22 pm 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Yep. They spent millions upon millions of $$ on that new carpark and it has only made the problem worse. I also have a feeling that Brisbane being a major FIFO hub might also have something to do with it but could be wrong.

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct, 2015 8:33 am 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:
I was being sarcastic when I asked if you were serious, my point being its been so bad for so long I come back Thursday's now because I don't get paid if my plane is delayed

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct, 2015 10:37 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
You're not in a FIFO role these days are you?

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct, 2015 11:10 am 
Permantly Unavailable

Drives:
No thank god, but my role is company specific, not branch specific so I travel to other branches regularly

Post subject: What has made/ruined you're day (whinge/happy thread)
PostPosted: Thu 29 Oct, 2015 8:23 am 
glass always half empty

Drives:
Made: coffee

Ruined: coffee :(

Machines now fully fucked. Not going to drop any more $$ bringing it back from the dead. That'd be like my father in law who just spent $2500 on his VT Commodore (executive) to keep it on the road when it has a net value of $750.

Future made: time for an upgrade. Next machine and grinder will be Italian.

PostPosted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 10:34 am 
Mr Indecisive

Made: Picked up my new car yesterday morning. VW Polo 81TSI with driving comfort package.
996681_10155106435873973_326817696978076080_n.jpg
996681_10155106435873973_326817696978076080_n.jpg [ 41.41 KiB | Viewed 3840 times ]

Ruined: Broke down on the western freeway on the way home at night.
12376300_10155108299323973_6385436413369966582_n.jpg
12376300_10155108299323973_6385436413369966582_n.jpg [ 25.51 KiB | Viewed 3840 times ]

12494844_10155108375058973_3934381863961274039_n.jpg
12494844_10155108375058973_3934381863961274039_n.jpg [ 56.35 KiB | Viewed 3840 times ]

1990 Nissan Silvia RB20DET ==> SOLD
2008 Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL ==> SOLD
2010 Ford Falcon XR6T ==> SOLD
:cry
2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 12:34 pm 
male housemaid

Is that your car Ash, or the Mrs? Did you sell the XR6?

What was the matter with it?

PostPosted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 1:34 pm 
Mr Indecisive

the polo is mine. needed a cheap, reliable, fuel economical car to get to work in. 2/3 isnt bad HAHA :lol:

i sold the xr6 months ago. it was too expensive to drive every day to work (600km a week on average) so it just sat at home for most of its life.
it was a waste of money to keep it rego'd and insured for the odd drive here and there. so i've been driving my wife's old car (2003 Pulsar) in the meantime.
we replaced it with the polo cause she was getting old and starting to cost a bit of money to keep it on the road. :lol: epic fail.

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Fri 01 Apr, 2016 8:31 pm 
Intuition

Nice little car Ash.

I'm very interested to know a) what happened, and b) how VW will fix it.

Jokes aside, this is why I wont buy a VW. For every person I hear who loves theirs (tipper) there's at least someone who has broken down, needs a new gearbox or two (seriously) or has some flaw which in this day and age should not exist.

PostPosted: Sat 02 Apr, 2016 12:46 pm 
Mr Indecisive

Apparently it's just an air leak in the system. They'll diagnose it properly on Monday and go from there.

One negative is that the vw assist and service department have been really unhelpful. Falling back on their "policies" as an excuse. But at the same time being apologetic about it.
I don't wanna hear you're sorry. I want it fixed asap!

On a positive the sales department have been amazing and have gone above an beyond.
They've provided me with a car until mine is fixed whereas the other departments all said "sorry, we don't have a car available" or "call back Monday when the loans department is open".

All in all its a shame it's happened to a new car. But shit happens and they're fixing it, so that's life. :)

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Sat 02 Apr, 2016 7:22 pm 
Intuition

PostPosted: Mon 04 Apr, 2016 8:45 am 
Mr Indecisive

:fuckyou :fuckyou :fuckyou

i'm driving a polo now ffs! how much more "mature" can i be? :lol:

well, technically, right now i'm driving a golf diesel wagon, so i suppose thats as mature as it'll ever get. :lol: :cry

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Mon 04 Apr, 2016 7:22 pm 
Intuition

PostPosted: Tue 05 Apr, 2016 8:05 am 
argument inc

Drives:
does anyone have the email for ahmed fahour at australia post?

tnx

PostPosted: Tue 05 Apr, 2016 12:09 pm 
Mr Indecisive

2016 VW Polo 81TSI DSG

PostPosted: Wed 06 Apr, 2016 12:39 pm 
pants

Drives:
popped off? don't lie, you were trying to install a boost-tee weren't you

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 835 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next